Tuesday 4 October 2011

Can I come back from the dead?

I have arranged for two games this week (tonight and Thursday) in order to try out my new warlock, Void Seer Mordikaar. I was planning on beginning to use pHexeris as my second warlock but I just came across the wonder full “The Mordikaar Chronicles” thread on the PP forums. Needless to say but I fell in love with this death-defying spell slinger.


My recent track record with Xerxis has been quite poor so I’ve been meaning to shake it up and try something new. Now after reading the chronicles I feel that Mordi can be the one to get me back on a winning track (I know I have previously thought this of the High Reclaimer, Vindictus and Vyros). So in preparation I have bought some new bits. In addition to last months mega purchases (see last post) I have just bought a unit of Nihilators to use. I’m fairly excited about using these and cannot wait to paint them which is strange. Last night, I even finished off my Bronzeback and two Gladiators.

Like last weeks game against Bill and his pigs, (battle report is currently stuck on a USB stick which has been left in my pc at home), it will be interesting to learn how these entirely new bits and pieces work. This time I’ve read and re-read stats so I might actually remember things.

No comments:

Post a Comment