Thursday 4 March 2010

4 shades of AWESOME!!!

I love Apes. I love the Empire of the Apes faction. I love King Kondo. He has four forms. I know I can only use two in any game of MonPoc, but this was just a good time to show him off in a photo.
My love for this charismatic ape, obviously, started with the Series 4 Mega Kit where I opted for Empire of the Apes as my faction. I got my Alpha and Ultra King Kondo models (1st and 2nd in line). I then won the roll-off for Mega King Kondo (3rd), who came as a bonus model with the Mega Kit. And then the week before last I obtained Quantum King Kondo (last in line) on evilBay from a seller in the US for much less than I imagined (only $17!!!). I saw that a German seller was trying to sell Quantum King Kondo for €47.50. So I am quite thankful that I was able to finish my simian quartet for cheap. I really now have to organise a game or two.






 I have also managed to add a few units to both Apes and Terrasaurs factions. I've probably said before that what I like best about MonPoc is the fact that I don't have to paint them at all, I can just collect and play. MonPoc has a sort of PokéMon feel to it. So much so that, despite loyalty to the Radicals Agenda, I want to collect all of the other factions. But I'm not going to... yet. Instead I'll concentrate on collecting buildings.

I think I need to have a better variety of buildings, so I'll be on the look out for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment